Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Montell Admitted to KSB Hospital on 10/15/07

10/16/07 – At 4:30 p.m. Assistant Warden Trancoso called me and told me that Montell had been admitted to KSB Hospital in Dixon on 10/15. I told him that I would like to visit Montell he stated that I could come out that evening or in the morning. I called Dametra on her job and we decided to go that night. I was afraid to drive because I had been to the doctor that morning and didn’t know how the medicine would react in my body. We drove out to KSB and when we got there we were denied visiting privileges. Officer J. Shank in Montell’s room told me we had to go to the prison and sign in and then come back. This was impossible because the prison was closed it was after 9 p.m. I insisted on seeing Montell and Officer J. Shank had the hospital to call the police on us because it was after visiting hours. We left peacefully.

No comments: